Entertainment/Retail Districts & Mixed Use Developments
Hunden Strategic Partners has developed a unique specialty in entertainment/retail districts and mixed-use developments that act as destination districts. Municipalities and states have sought HSP's advice and analysis as they have worked to induce these types of projects to their downtowns or other targeted development areas. Because Hunden is one of the only firms with experience with several of these developments, it is able to offer answers to the following questions:
- What is the appropriate incentive to offer to induce the development of such a project?
- What is the economic, fiscal and employment impact of such a development?
- What is the minimum size and cost for compelling project?
- What groups have developed and successfully managed such projects?
- How have these projects been financed and what is the net benefit?
Over the past 15 years, HSP professionals have worked on mixed-use entertainment and retail districts in Louisville, Kansas City, Toronto, Milwaukee and several other cities across the U.S. These transformative projects take a significant investment in time and resources, but the results have often helped these locations turn the corner from blight to success.
To see a list of projects, many with full descriptions of the work conducted, please click here.
Return to Experience page